JKL series brick machine is designed with international advanced technology, which adopts single motor and hard gear face reduction box to produce bricks with various shapes and sizes. This brick machine has characteristics of big extrusion pressure and high fianl-product rate.
This brick making machine JKL is a good choice for hollow brick making with various specifications. Raw material of this brick making machine can be shale, coal gangue, fly ash, clay, etc. This brick extruding machine is able to press, form and extrude these complex soil into solid and hollow bricks for sintered brick making. The extruding head of JKL series brick machine can be changed for producing different bricks with high strength. After being sintered in brickkiln, bricks are with the features of light weight, high strength, good heat isolation, fracture resistance, etc.
Production Process of Brick Machine JKL:
1. Belt conveyor to convey raw materials like clay, shale and flyash to roller screen for refinement;
2. Through stirring belt conveyor to the mixer;
3. To the host brick machine barn for vacuum extrusion;
4. The extruded material is processed by strip slitter and brick cutter to get semi-finished bricks;
5. Wet bricks are stacked on to the kiln cars by the brick settting machine;
6. Enter brick kiln for sintering, then get finished bricks.